AVG privacy statement
In this privacy statement we would like to inform you how we handle your personal data. This privacy statement applies to all personal data we collect from you. By using this website, you agree that we use your personal data as described in this privacy statement. We follow the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You privacy is our first priority
Your privacy is important to us. We respect the privacy of all users of our website and all other parties for which we handle and collect data. Hence, we handle the collected data carefully and confidentially. We only use data which has been given explicitly and willingly. We collect data from those who visit and use our website, register or request information. Additionally, we may receive data from third parties within a contractual agreement. We have taken measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access or other undesired use of this data.
De Kuil Nurseries B.V. is a limited liability corporation, registered in the Dutch commercial register (Kamer van Koophandel) under register number 18046983. Our company and its subsidiaries are located at de Kuil 27a in 5071 RH Udenhout, the Netherlands. For more information about our company please visit our website: www.dekuilhedging.nl.
Which type of data do we collect?
We collect and safe all personal data which we receive via phone, e-mail, the registration form or otherwise. We use the data to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations. We collect the following data for different purposes:
- address data
- further contact details
- financial data such as bank account numbers
- data we need to provide our services
- data we need to calculate revenues and costs, to make payments and/or to request outstanding payments
Why do we collect this data?
We collect the above-mentioned data in order to fulfill our contractual obligations towards you, namely the delivery of plants.
For which purposes do we use this data?
We use your data for the following purposes:
- to maintain contacts with our customers
- to facilitate transport and other logistic services
- for our customer platform
- to make and send bills and payment reminders
- to calculate revenues and costs and to issue payments
- to collect outstanding payments, including instructing third parties with the collection of debts
- for internal administration
- to collect taxes
- to send our newsletter (you can revoke your subscription to the newsletter at any time)
- for customer evaluation
- to solve possible disputes
- to fulfill our legal obligations
- for financial auditing
How do we handle your personal data?
We only store your data as long as it is necessary. We store your data for a maximum period of two years, unless we are legally required to store them longer. We store your data carefully. Therefore, we have taken measure to protect your data. In case of a data leakage threatening your privacy, we are required to inform you and the responsible data protection authority.
We will never make your data publicly available. We will not share your data with third parties, except for:
- supervising authorities
- tax services
- external service providers we have authorized
- our subsidiaries
We do not share your data with countries outside the EU/EER (‘third countries’) or international organizations. We might be legally required to share your data within the EU/EER with supervising or other national authorities, to protect our rights, or to investigate or prevent illegal activities, fraud or violations of our terms and conditions. Additionally, we reserve the right to transfer the collected data to a third party in case we sell or transfer (parts of) our business activities.
As a customer you have certain rights regarding your data:
- You may ask us to provide you with access to your data.
- The right to data portability allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for own purposes across different services. We will only provide the data with your explicit consent or based on a contractual agreement.
- You may ask us to correct wrong or missing data.
- You may ask us to delete all personal data and/or limit the collection of your data.
- You may object against the collection of your personal data in case of specific personal circumstances and/or direct marketing.
You can decide which cookies we may use in the cookie statement on our website. Besides, you can delete all previously stored data in the settings of your browser. You can find more information in our cookie statement.
IP-address and domain
We register your IP-address and possibly your domain to protect and optimize our website. We as well monitor which browser you use to access our website. This to optimize the content and functions of our website for your browser. This data is our property. We use this data to improve our services and marketing activities. We will not share this data with third parties, unless we are legally required to do so.
This privacy stamen does not apply to third-party websites to which we link from our website. We cannot ensure that these websites handle your data responsibly. Please read their individual privacy statement before using their website. They will provide information how your personal data is treated.
Future updates privacy statement
We reserve the right to change this privacy statement in the future. In case we update our privacy statement, we will of course inform you about the update via our standard communication channels.
Questions or complaints
If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal requirements, we will of course do our best to solve the problem. In case we cannot reach an agreement, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent data protection supervisory authority.